Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ten Worst Things About Gaming

1. The Double Boss: You just beat a monster who seemed a little too easy only to find that wasn't his final form. Now you have to slay the beast again

2. Cut Scene before the Checkpoint: if I die I will have to sit through this again!!

3. System link multiplayer: Seriously? I need to find someone with a TV, a system and a copy of the game to play multiplayer! Who is that rich?

4. Level Grinding: For some reason I cannot beat that level 30 dragon so I have to sit in a field all day and beat slimes until I am powerful enough. Such a waste.

5. Fanatic Mistake: One wrong move with the car and I will have to play the whole race over again. These things shouldn't be that stressful.

6. No Checkpoints: Kid Icarus!  I hate you.

7. Movie Licensed Games- Let's take something awesome like Captain America and crap out a mediocre beat'em up. Next Tron!

8. Limited Continues- How can I get addicted to games if you keep giving me game over?

9. Online Fighting Games- the only arena where knowing two moves makes you a champion.

10. Sequelitis- there is too much of a good thing. Don't believe me? Let's take a walk to the Tony Hawk burial ground. It is right next to the Prince of Persia disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment